martes, 7 de junio de 2011

Vespertino.


Enrealidad no hay mucho que decir. una vez mas, son pasadas de las 2 de la madrugada y yo sigo aqui, esperando a que llegue el sueno. My sleeping schedule is fucked.

Tengo muchas ganas de salir de la cuidad. Otra vez. nunca me cansare de hacerlo.

If it makes you happy, do it.
If it doesn't, then don't.

Estoy bien. I'm just trying to be a better person


Do the right thing! However good or bad a situation is, it will change. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up. The best is yet to come. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy. This is for you.

Goodnight, goodnight.

2 comentarios:

vn dijo...

thanks for the english tranlsation
... I liked it a lot
great photo!
- george


edgeindustrialphotography.blogspot.com

Erika.Madrid Fashion dijo...

me gusta tu blog y tus fotos son geniales!!!

xx
erika
http://becauseyouarefashion.blogspot.com/